Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to Work!

Today was my first day back with the students since Christmas break. It was so good to see them again! I missed my kiddos! They had some really cute comments about my haircut, mostly "Miss Beck I like your hair!" and also my personal favorite, "Miss Beck! Your hair looks prettier!" My students are also very aware of the fact that I got married over the break and were very excited that I am now officially married. I even overheard some of my students telling students from other classes, "You know, Miss Beck is married now." They crack me up.

My new haircut. About 7 inches gone...

I also enjoyed sharing some of my wedding pictures with my coworkers. It's nice to work in a positive environment where people are supportive and actually care about things going on in your life!

I've really been enjoying married life! It's so nice to come home and have Basilio here waiting. Especially when he has just finished cleaning the house like today! Hehe

3 comments:

  1. I love how when you're a teacher you're a celebrity at school! That's kind of fun. Like when I went back to visit this year and took McKinley with me, you would've thought I was Justin Beiber (I used him because that's who 5th grade now 6th grade girls go crazy over haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to keep up with your New Years resolution and post a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you need to update this thing!!! It's been almost 2 months!! It's your new years resolution!

    ReplyDelete